Inverell Breast Cancer Support Group
Our group welcomes women of all ages who live in the Inverell district. We don't restrict our help just to breast cancer - we help all women and children regardless of what type of cancer.
Being part of a support group has many advantages:
- You receive support and friendship from those who have been through, or are going through similar experiences.
- You learn coping skills in a safe, supportive environment.
- You'll find a confidential space to share your experiences and tell your story. Talking about cancer can really reduce the burden.
- You'll have the opportunity to help others through their difficulties whilst you are being helped.
- There's no pressure to attend meetings - you come when you need, or are able to.